SuperLite II-XLM 120 - 120 Minute Fire Resistive Multilaminate Glazing
120 minute, CPSC Cat. II, ASTM E119 tested, clear fire resistive multilaminate glazing that blocks radiant heat transfer. Can be customized to include energy saving insulated units, decorative, security and more.
- Fire resistive multilamintate glazing offering maximum fire and safety with hose stream for 120 minute wall applications.
- Meets ASTM E-119 for full radiant heat protection and CPSC Cat. II (400 ft. lbs.) impact safety requirements.
- Can be used in interior and exterior applications, including clear butt-glazed walls for maximum vision and transparency.
- Optically clear glazing without wires or tints.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups including energy-saving insulated units, decorative, security and more.
- Can be easily incorporated in GPX Architectural Series Framing, GPX SNAPCAP or GPX Builders Series Temperature Rise Framing for a complete fire rated assembly.
- 5 year manufacturers warranty.
- Fabricated in the U.S.A. for fast lead times.
- Thickness:2-1/8 in (53 mm) standard
- Weight:25 lbs./sq.ft. (122 kg/m²) In 2-1/8 In. (53 mm) interior
- Sound Reduction:Rw = 46 dB
- Fire Rating:120 minutes with hose stream. Meets ASTM E119 and NFPA 251 and UL 263
- Impact Safety Rating:CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ANSI Z97.1
- Light Transmission:71%
Listings and warranty
SuperLite II-XLM is listed and labeled by Intertek and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ANSI Z97.1, ULC CAN4-S101, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.