SuperLite II-XLB 60-120 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing for Oversized and Butt-Glazed Applications
- Largest tested and approved clear view area of 7,980 sq. in. of any fire resistive glazing product up to 2 hours.
- Tint-free, optically clear fire resistive glazing meeting ASTM E-119, ANSI/UL 263 and CAN/ULC S101 with hose stream.
- Butt-glazed option available.
- Can be easily combined with GPX Architectural Series Framing for a complete and code compliant fire resistive assembly.
- Meets CPSC Cat. II impact safety, the federal maximum safety standard.
- Available in custom architectural, decorative and energy-saving make-ups.
- High STC ratings.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
- Intertek/Warnock-Hersey listed and labeled.
- Thickness: 2-1/2 in (63.5 mm)
- Weight: 15 lbs./sq.ft. (73.24 kg/m²)
- Glass Make-up: Fire resistive tempered multilaminate with intumescent interlayers.
- Fire Rating: 60-120 minutes with hose stream. Meets ASTM E119, ANSI/UL263 & CAN/ULC S101
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
Listings and warranty
SuperLite II-XLB is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc., a nationally recognized testing laboratory approved by OSHA. Standards
ASTM E119, ANSI/UL 263 CAN/ULC S101 CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II