SuperLite II-XLB 60 - 60 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing for Oversized and Butt-Glazed Applications
- Largest tested and approved clear view area of 10,000 sq. in. of any fire resistive glazing product up to 1 hour.
- Tint-free, optically clear fire resistive glazing meeting ASTM E-119, ANSI/UL 263 and CAN/ULC S101 with hose stream.
- Butt-glazed option available.
- Can be easily combined with GPX Architectural Series Framing for a complete and code compliant fire resistive assembly.
- Meets CPSC Cat. II impact safety, the federal maximum safety standard.
- High STC ratings.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
- UL listed and labeled.
Listings and warranty
- Thickness: 1-7/8”
- Weight: 17.65 lbs./sq. ft.
- Glass Make-up: Fire resistive tempered glazing with intumescent interlayers.
- Fire Rating: 60 minutes with hose stream. Meets ASTM E119, ANSI/UL263 & CAN/ULC S101
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
SuperLite II-XLB 60 is listed and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories, a nationally recognized testing laboratory approved by OSHA.Standards
ASTM E119, ANSI/UL 263, CAN/ULC S101, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II