SuperLite II-XLB 120 - 120 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing for Oversized and Butt-Glazed Applications
120 minute, CPSC Cat. II, ASTM E119 tested, fire resistive tempered glazing that blocks radiant heat transfer. Butt-glazed assemblies and other decorative glass make-ups available.Features
- Largest tested and approved clear view area of 7,980 sq. in. of any fire resistive glazing product up to 2 hours.
- Tint-free, optically clear fire resistive glazing meeting ASTM E-119, ANSI/UL 263 and CAN/ULC S101 with hose stream.
- Butt-glazed option available.
- Can be easily combined with GPX Architectural Series Framing for a complete and code compliant fire resistive assembly.
- Meets CPSC Cat. II impact safety, the federal maximum safety standard.
- Available in custom architectural, decorative and energy-saving make-ups.
- High STC ratings.
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast lead times and competitive pricing.
- Intertek/Warnock-Hersey listed and labeled.
Listings and warranty
- Thickness: 2-1/2 in (63.5 mm)
- Weight: 22 lbs./sq.ft. (107.41 kg/m²)
- Glass Make-up: Fire resistive tempered glazing with intumescent interlayers.
- Fire Rating: 120 minutes with hose stream. Meets ASTM E119, ANSI/UL263 & CAN/ULC S101
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
SuperLite II-XLB 120 is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc., a nationally recognized testing laboratory approved by OSHA.Standards
ASTM E119, ANSI/UL 263 CAN/ULC S101 CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II