SuperLite II-XL 90 - 90 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing
90 minute, CPSC Cat. II, ASTM E119 tested, clear transparent wall glazing that blocks radiant heat transfer. Can be customized to include energy performance, noise abatement benefits, bullet resistance, hurricane resistance and unlimited decorative options.Features
- Maximum fire and impact safety with hose stream and full radiant heat protection.
- Largest tested and approved sizes up to 4,876 sq.in. in standard 1-1/2” profile.
- Tint-free and optically clear. Perfect for property line requirements.
- Acoustical value of 44 STC.
- Available with Starphire Ultra-Clear® glass by Vitro.
- Now available as an approved glazing component in the NFRC CMAST database.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups, such as laminated glass and energy-saving insulated units with NFRC certifications when used with GPX Architectural Series Framing.
- 5 year warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
Listings and warranty
- Thickness: 1-1/2” (39mm) standard thickness
- Weight: 12 lbs./sq. ft. in 1-1/2” (39 mm) standard profile
- Sound Transmission Rating: STC 44 rating in 1-1/2” (39mm) standard profile
- Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class: OITC 40 rating in 1-1/2” (39mm) standard profile
- Fire Rating: 90 minutes with hose stream Meets ASTM E119 and NFPA 251
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
- Hard Body Impact Classification: ASTM C1629/C1629M Level 3
- Soft Body Impact Classification: ASTM E695 Level 3
- Surface Abrasion Resistance: ASTM D4977 Level 3
- NFRC Certifications with GPX Framing:
0.34 U-Factor when insulated with Solarban 60
0.27 SHGC when insulated with Solarban 60
55 Condensation Resistance when insulated with Solarban 60
SuperLite II-XL is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II., ULC CAN4-S101, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106, NFRC 100, NFRC 200, NFRC 500, ASTM C1629/C1629M, ASTM E695, ASTM D4977.