SuperLite II-XL 45 - 45 Minute Fire Resistive Glazing for W-30 Applications in the IBC
45 minute, CPSC Cat. II, ASTM E119 tested, clear transparent glazing that blocks radiant heat transfer. Can be customized to include energy performance, noise abatement benefits, bullet resistance, hurricane resistance and unlimited decorative options.Features
- Maximum fire and impact safety with hose stream and provides full radiant heat protection for all W-30 applications in the IBC.
- Largest tested and approved sizes up to 4,952 sq. in. in standard 1” profile.
- Tint-free and optically clear. Perfect for property line requirements.
- Available with Starphire Ultra-Clear® glass by Vitro.
- Now available as an approved glazing component in the NFRC CMAST database.
- Available in custom architectural make-ups, such as laminated glass and energy-saving insulated units with NFRC certifications when used with GPX Architectural Series Framing.
- Standard 5 year limited warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
Listings and warranty
- Thickness: 1” (26mm) standard
- Glazing Pocket: 1" in standard hollow metal
- Weight: 12 lbs./sq. ft. in 1” (26mm) standard profile
- Fire Rating: 45 minutes with hose stream. Meets ASTM E119 and NFPA 251
- Visible Transmittance: 0.789 with clear standard; 0.883 with clear low-iron
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
- Hard Body Impact Classification: ASTM C1629/C1629M Level 3
- Soft Body Impact Classification: ASTM E695 Level 3
- Surface Abrasion Resistance: ASTM D4977 Level 3
SuperLite II-XL is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, UL 263, NFPA 80, NFPA 251, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E119, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II, ULC CAN4-S101, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106, NFRC 100, NFRC 200, NFRC 500, ASTM C1629/C1629M, ASTM E695, ASTM D4977.