SuperLite I-XL IGU - 20-45 Minute Fire Protective Glazing w/ Partial Radiant Heat Protection Glazing
- Patented bi-directional specialty tempered glazing tested without hose stream that provides low cost bi-directional partial radiant heat protection and insulation not available with ceramics.
- Accepted by the GSA and AHJ’s across the country as a safe and value added alternative to traditional unsafe wired glass and expensive ceramics.
- Meets the highest human impact safety requirements.
- Approved for 20 minute applications without limitations.
- Regularly specified for use in exterior applications and perfect for property line requirements.
- Acoustical value of 33 STC and available in specialty architectural make-ups.
- 10 year warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- Thickness: 3/4” (19 mm)
- Weight: 6.0 lbs./sq.ft.
- Sound Transmission Rating: STC 33
- Fire Rating: 20-45 minutes without hose stream
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
Listings and warranty
SuperLite I-XL IGU is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
Requires AHJ approval for 45 minute applications because it is tested without hose stream. Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II. U.S. Pat. No. 5,910,620 This product requires AHJ approval because it does not pass the hose stream portion of the fire test.