SuperLite I-XL 20-45 Minute Fire Protective Glazing with Partial Radiant Heat Protection
- Patented directional specialty tempered glazing tested without hose stream that provides partial radiant heat protection not available with ceramics.
- Accepted by the GSA and AHJ’s across the country as an economical and value added alternative to traditional unsafe wired glass and expensive ceramics.
- Meets the highest human impact safety requirements.
- Approved for 20 minute applications without limitations.
- Received a General Approval from the City and County of Los Angeles (RR25655). For a list of AHJs across the US that have approved SuperLite I-XL.
- Regularly specified for use in urban-wildfire exterior applications and perfect for property line requirements.
- Available in specialty architectural make-ups.
- Lifetime warranty.
- USA manufactured for fast delivery and competitive pricing.
- Thickness: 1/4” (6 mm)
- Weight: 3.0 lbs./sq.ft.
- Sound Transmission Rating: STC 28
- Fire Rating: 20-45 minutes without hose stream.
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
- Solar Heat Gain Coefficient: 0.70 SHGC
Listings and warranty
SuperLite I-XL is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E152, ASTM E163, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. II U.S. Pat. No. 5,910,620 This product requires AHJ approval because it does not pass the hose stream portion of the fire test.