Pyran Platinum L - 20-180 Minute Laminated Fire Protective Safety Ceramic Glazing
- The first fire rated glass ceramic made specifically for architectural applications.
- Neutral coloration designed to more closely match float glass.
- Advanced manufacturing process eliminates the added cost of surface polishing.
- Environmentally-friendly glass ceramic manufactured free of toxins and hazardous heavy metals.
- Laminated glass ceramic meets the highest human impact safety requirements.
- Readily available through our factory direct Quick-Ship program and our nationwide distributor network.
- Insulated, obscure and other custom make-ups available.
- 5 year warranty.
- Thickness: 3/8” (9 mm)
- Weight: 4 lbs./sq.ft.
- Appearance: Free of amber tint
- Fire Rating: 20-180 minutes with hose stream
- Impact Safety Rating: CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II
Listings and warranty
PYRAN® Platinum L by SAFTI FIRST is listed and labeled by Intertek/Warnock-Hersey Inc. and Underwriters Laboratories, nationally recognized testing laboratories approved by OSHA.
All ceramic products do not meet ASTM E119 or NFPA 251 and should not be used in such applications.Standards
UL 9, UL 10B, UL 10C, NFPA 80, NFPA 252, NFPA 257, ASTM E2074, ASTM E2010-01, CPSC 16 CFR 1201 Cat. I and II, ULC CAN4-S104, ULC CAN4-S106.