GPX Hurricane with FL Product Approval - 60-120 Minute Fire Resistive Hurricane Rated Aluminum Frami
Model Number: GPX Hurricane with FL Product Approval - 60-120 Minute Fire Resistive Hurricane Rated Aluminum Framing
Fire resistive, hurricane rated, aluminum framing system with Florida Product Approval numbers for Fixed Window/Wall (16382) and Single and Pair Doors (16888). Complies with High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) testing requirements. Also available with TX Department of Insurance Approval and UL Certifications. Offered in standard and custom finishes, including powder coat, clear anodized, bronze anodized, black anodized, Kynar® 500 coatings, Valspar®, Decoral®, wood veneer, ornamental metal, and many more.
- 60 to 120 minute fire resistive, hurricane rated aluminum framing system with Florida Product Approval Numbers:
- Fixed Window/Wall: FL16382
- Single and Pair Doors: FL 16888
- Meets to the following standards:
- ASTM E-119/NFPA251/UL263 up to 2 hours with hose stream for Fire Resistance
- ASTM E283 for Air Infiltration Leakage
- ASTM E331/ASTM 547 for Water Penetration
- ASTM E330/TAS 202 for Uniform Static Air Pressure
- FBC 1626.2 (TAS 201 and 203) for Large Missile Impact and Cyclic Wind Loading
- AAMA 1302.5-76 and 1303.5-76 for Forced Entry (for doors)
- ASTM E1300 for Determining Load Resistance of Glass in Buildings
Fire Resistive Hurricane Doors
- Complies with High Velocity Hurricane Zone (HVHZ) testing requirements.
- Maximum design loads up to +/- 80 PSF.
- Glazing make-up is SuperLite II-XL insulated with 9/16″ DuPont Sentry Plus Laminated Glass
- Dow Corning 995 to be used as the perimeter sealant
- Enrolled in Architectural Testing Inc.’s Quality Assurance Program
- Offered in standard and custom finishes including high performance fluoropolymer finishes by PPG, clear anodized, bronze anodized, black anodized, Decoral®, ornamental metal, and more.
Fire Resistive Hurricane Wall/Window
- 60 and 90 minute fire resistive, hurricane rated aluminum clad single and pair door.
- 5" vertical stile, 5" head and 10" bottom rail (bottom rail can be modified with AHJ approval).
- Door is 4" - 5" deep.
- 52 ¼" maximum single door width.
- 104 ½" maximum pair door width.
- 105 ¼" maximum door height.
- 60 to 120 minute fire resistive, hurricane rated aluminum clad wall/window.
- 144” maximum wall height.
- 40" maximum wall width before vertical mullion is introduced.