GPX Architectural Series - Fire Protective/Resistive Aluminum Clad Framing
Choose SAFTI FIRST for high-quality fire rated aluminum doors, walls, openings, and more for your commercial building. Fire rated from 20 to 120 minutes and meets ASTM E-119/UL 263/CAN S101, our GPX Architectural Series fire rated aluminum framing system is listed by UL and Intertek. This advanced fire rated aluminum framing system can be used in interior and exterior applications and is available in multiple profiles and standard and custom finishes including high performance fluoropolymer finishes by PPG, clear anodized, bronze anodized, black anodized, Decoral®, any species of wood veneer, ornamental metal, and more.
Today, the GPX Architectural Series is the only fire rated aluminum framing system that is approved as a framing component in the NFRC CMAST Database. Fire Resistive Wall/Window
Fire Resistive Openings
- 60 to 120 minute fire resistive transparent wall/window assemblies tested to ASTM E-119, which limits the temperature-rise to 250° F above ambient on the non-fire side.
- Capable of floor-to-floor and wall-to-wall glazing.
Fire Resistive Doors
- 20 to 45 minute fire resistive openings.
- Limited to 25% of the total wall area due to radiant heat concerns.
- Tested to NFPA 257, Fire Tests for Window Assemblies.
20 Minute Fire Protective Doors
- 60 to 90 minute fire resistive doors tested to ASTM E-119,which limits the temperature-rise to 250° F above ambient on the non-fire side.
- Tested to NFPA 252, Fire Tests for Door Assemblies.
- Full vision, 20 minute, stile and rail aluminum door.
- Tested to NFPA 252 and UL 10C with positive pressure.