CX-33 Advanced Logic Relay
Camden's CX-33 is a 'state of the art' logic relay designed to support virtually any automatic door application. The CX-33 features 15 operating modes, with sub-modes, and easy programming with large LCD display and push button selection.
Applications: Programmable modes include up to 3 door sequencing, airlocks, lock-out-relay, fire door in stairwells, and for control of automatic operators in restroom applications, with support of illuminated indicator of occupancy status.
Camden's CX-33-PS metal cabinet includes a pre-wired CX-33 advanced logic relay and 2.5 Amp power supply, with the option for a cabinet lock.
- Ideal for most automatic door applications, as well as air lock and other security applications.
- Metal Cabinet w/ CX-33 and 2.5 Amp power supply available
- 15 operating modes, with sub-modes. Selection and configuration with 3 push buttons
- Easily sequence multiple inputs with multiple maintain and hold outputs.
- Large 3 segment (blue) LED display
- Selectable time delays, with delay on input activation
- ‘Tried and true’ power circuitry ensures outstanding power filtering and surge protection.
- Larger terminal strips allow larger wire gauge, or more conductors to be connected.
- Clear plastic case provides better protection of circuit board and easy mounting.
- 12/24V AC/DC
- 3 year warranty