CX-12 Plus Door Interface Relay
Camden has combined the industry leading features of our CX-12 Switch Network, including easy system interconnection, and our CX-22 Dual Function Relay, providing bi-directional door sequencing and basic restroom control.
CX-12 Plus Door Interface Relay has 8 programming modes with (3) adjustable time delays, each up to 30 seconds. There are (2) Dry and (2) Wet inputs, with (2) SPDT Form 'C' outputs.
The release of CX-12 Plus Door Interface Relay makes CX-12 and CX-22 model relays obsolete. Please contact Camden customer service for assistance with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Designed for easy interconnection of automatic doors with access control, time control, telephone entry and fire alarm systems
- Bi-directional sequencing of two door operators in vestibule applications
- New ‘PLUS’ feature supports basic restroom control (locked & unlocked)
- 8 Programming modes with (3) adjustable time delays, each up to 30 seconds
- (2) Dry, (2) Wet inputs, and (2) SPDT Form ‘C’ outputs
- Momentary, maintained and latching (ratchet or alternative action) relay operation
- Compact design fits anywhere