CM-9700/9710 2" Piezoelectric Push/Exit Switch
CM-9700 and CM-9710 Series surface mount piezoelectric push/exit switches are virtually impervious to weather and vandalism due to their unique one-piece aluminum construction and non-moving part design. The switches do not require power to operate.
* CM-9700 product image shown
This switch is intended for connection to 'low load' access control systems. An external relay is typically required for connection to 'high loads', such as electric strikes and magnetic locks.
CM-9700, CM-9710, 'SP', 'F' and 'H' models discontinued, as new 'U' and 'C' version include those message labels.
Note: Not recommended for control of automatic doors. Features
- One piece aluminum construction
- No moving parts, virtually impervious to vandalism
- No power required to operate
- 3 labels included; 'U' models with English & Spanish labels, 'C' models with English & French labels
- Lifetime warranty with '2 for 1' replacement