CX-SA-1 Door Sequencer
The economical CX-SA1 features a momentary or extended trigger, two relays and 3 timers. The CX-SA1 will properly sequence an operator and electric lock (any type) or two doors that form a vestibule and becomes a latching relay with the flick of a switch.
Applications: Ideal for automatic doors systems that require a make/break relay, uni-directional door sequencing, or that require both momentary and maintained inputs. Provides latching output for connection to fire alarm (smoke EVAC) systems.
Note: CX-SA1 replaces CX-1000/76, CX-1000/78 and CX-1000/79 door sequencers.
- Sequence and release
- Sequence and hold while voltage still applied
- Sequence and hold till next trigger
- Triggers for sequencing and hold open applications
- Dry contact and/or hot trigger input on either trigger
- Stuck momentary trigger leaves the extended trigger functioning
- Noise filtering on the triggers to prevent false activations
- 2 relays for controlling external equipment
- Visible indicators for status of timers and relays
- 3 year warranty