Non Detectable Underground Warning Tape - Caution Buried Water Line
Color-coded underground warning tape from Marking Services Inc. helps guard against costly and dangerous "Dig-ins".
• Designed to be buried above underground piping or cables to warn excavators that utility lines are below
• Non-detectable underground warning tape consists of a nominal 4.0 mil overall thickness inert plastic film, formulated to resist degradation due to acid and alkalis found in soils.
• Available in: 3" X 1000 ft. roll and 6" x 1000 ft. roll
• Custom legends available
• Conforms to the APWA Standard
• Recommended burial depths:
- 3" tape - less than 24" deep.
- 6" tape - more than 24" deep.