MS-900 Self-Adhesive Medical Gas Markers
MS-900 Self-Adhesive Medical Gas Markers are an economical way to mark medical gas pipes. The self-adhesive material is made with a pressure sensitive adhesive allowing for easy installation with limited surface preparation. Medical gas markers are suitable for line marking identification and system color coding.
Marker roll contains 100 labels (3" x 3").
- Color, legend, and flow direction are printed on one marker.
- Simply clean and dry the pipe prior to installation.
- Contrast between legend and background ensures complete legibility of the contents of the pipe.
- Manufactured per NFPA-99C; CGA C-9-2002 “Standard Industry Color Coding Recommendations for Medical Gases”.
- Recommended for indoor use only.
- See Technical Data Sheet for detailed specifications.
Benefits / Features
- Directional arrow and legend printed on marker
- Wide variety of legends available
- Custom options available upon request
.004" (.1 mm)
-50°F to 180°F (-45°C to 82°C)
Expected Outdoor Durability
Indoor Use Only
Up to 2 Years