MS-995 Coiled Pipe Markers
MS-995 Coiled Pipe Markers are designed for extended life in harsh environments including exposure to direct sunlight, salt water, harsh process chemicals, acids, caustics hydrocarbons, and more. The pre-coiled design allows for easy installation by wrapping entirely around the pipe diameter and self-sealing with a lock-down strip and can be removed and re-installed. Installation can be on either bare or insulated pipe and requires no surface preparation for attachment.
Pre-Set MS-995 Markers comply with ASME A13.1, except styles J, K, L & N which do not comply with the ASME A13.1 standard regarding marker size and letter height.
- Semi-rigid coiled design.
- Adheres directly to itself.
- Commonly used in environments involving process chemicals, food processing, pharmaceuticals, water treatment, and marine & offshore environments.
- See Technical Data Sheet for detailed specifications.
Benefits / Features
- Extremely durable material.
- Excellent UV exposure resistance, making it an ideal choice for outdoor use.
- Customizable legends and colors.
- Easy installation with no surface preparation.
- Can be removed and reinstalled.
- Pre-set options comply with ASME A13.1*.
*See Technical Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Polyester w/ Protective Top Layer
.006" (.152 mm)
-40°F to +250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
Expected Outdoor Durability
Excellent - 5+ Years
Up to 2 Years