MS-215 Equipment Tags
These tags are designed for labeling pumps, fans, air handling units, and other critical equipment. MS-215 tags are constructed of printed legends sealed between two layers of chemically resistant plastic. This sealed construction offers excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion, and the fading effects of the sun. Used to label valves and systems, these high-performance tags protect the graphics from environmental conditions, making them the recommended choice for harsh environments.
Tags are available in both a rigid and a flex material. For curved surfaces, the flexible material is recommended as it conforms to the contour of the surface.
- Available in rigid or flexible
- Flexible material allows for installation on curved or uneven surfaces
- For adhesive mounting, simply clean and dry the surface prior to installation
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Durable material allows for use in harsh environments
- See Technical Data Sheet for detailed specifications
Benefits / Features
- Excellent outdoor durability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Printed legends allow for complete customizability including legends, colors, sizes, designs, logos, etc.
- Rigid & flexible materials available
215R: Rigid Thermoplastic I 215F: Semi-Flexible Thermoplastic
215R: 0.100” (2.54 mm) I 215F: .030” (.76 mm)
-40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)
W/ adhesive +50°F (10°C)
Expected Outdoor Durability
Excellent (5+ Years)
W/ Adhesive - Up to 2 Years - W/O Adhesive - 5+ Years