"Notice" Accident Prevention Tags
Accident Prevention Tags draw attention to potentially dangerous or abnormal situations. They can be used for tagging equipment to convey specific characteristics, maintenance instructions, procedures, or warnings. Tags are available with or without self-lamination and can be used indoors or outdoors, (2 year expected outdoor life).
8” nylon ties are included for easy installation.
- Designed to warn personnel of potentially dangerous environments
- Nylon fasteners included for easy installation on equipment
- Tags allow for writing of detailed instructions by maintenance personnel
- 5.75" x 3"
- See Technical Data Sheet for detailed specifications
Benefits / Features
- Self-laminating option available
- Mounting fasteners included
- Variety of legends
- Highly legible contrast for easy communication of information
Polyester Reinforced Synthetic Paper
-40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C)
W/ adhesive +50°F (10°C)
Expected Outdoor Durability
Good (Up to 2 Years)
W/ Adhesive - Up to 2 Years - W/O Adhesive - 5+ Years