MS-900 Small Bore Markers
MS-900 Self-Adhesive Small-Bore Pipe Markers are printed on a premium quality durable material and are used to provide line service designations, system color-coding, or various other labeling requirements on piping less than 1” in diameter. Legend and flow direction arrows are combined onto 1 marker. Roll contains 100 markers (3" x 3").
Pre-set MS-900 Markers comply with ASME A 13.1.
Add UV Overlaminate for outdoor use.
- Simply clean and dry the surface prior to installation
- For use on piping less than 1" in diameter
- Roll contains 100 markers (3" x 3")
- Add UV Overlaminate for outdoor use
- See Technical Data Sheet for detailed specifications
Benefits / Features
- Legend and directional arrow are combined onto the marker
- Easy installation with minimal surface preparation
- UV Overlaminate provides excellent outdoor durability
w/o UV Overlaminate: .004" (.1 mm) - w/ UV Overlaminate: .005" (.127 mm)
-50°F through 180°F (-45°C through 82°C)
w/o UV Overlaminate: Good - w/ UV Overlaminate: Excellent
Expected Outdoor Durability
w/o UV Overlaminate: Indoor Use Only - w/ UV Overlaminate: Very Good (Up to 5 Years)
Up to 2 Years