MS-215 Valve Tags
MS-215 tags are constructed of printed legends sealed between two layers of chemically resistant plastic. This sealed construction offers excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion, and the fading effects of the sun. Used to label valves and systems, these high-performance tags protect the graphics from environmental conditions, making them the recommended choice for harsh environments. The tags can be secured with a variety of fasteners and come with 1 standard top hole.
Reflective and photoluminescent material are available upon request.
- Rigid material
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Durable material allows for use in harsh environments
- Sequential and one-off numbers available
- See Technical Data Sheet for detailed specifications
Benefits / Features
- Excellent outdoor durability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Printed legends allow for complete customizability including legends, colors, sizes, designs, logos, etc.
- Rigid material protects against abrasion
215R: Rigid Thermoplastic I 215F: Semi-Flexible Thermoplastic
215R: 0.100” (2.54 mm) I 215F: .030” (.76 mm)
-40°F to 200°F (-40°C to 93°C)
W/ adhesive +50°F (10°C)
Expected Outdoor Durability
Excellent (5+ Years)
W/ Adhesive - Up to 2 Years - W/O Adhesive - 5+ Years