Coiled Conduit Markers Power - MS-970
Coiled conduit markers from Marking Services efficiently and effectively mark complex electrical cable, conduit and circuits improving coordination, tracing and service. MSI coiled conduit markers are and ideal way to identity electrical conduit when printed information is on the marker. Markers quickly snap around cable or conduit, clearly identifying voltages, circuits, service, location, destination and source.
MSI coiled conduit, voltage and cable markers are designed to identify cable and conduit in a wide variety of environments. After installation, the coils remain in place on the conduit due to material memory from the coiling process. Compared with banding adhesive tape, MS-970 coils do not require the need for conduit cleaning or preparation, therefore they can be installed very quickly, reducing installation time. MS-970 coils are sized to fit completely around the circumference of the conduit. Legends are sub-surface printed, protected by a layer of plastic.
• No surface preparation needed
• Coiled construction quickly snaps around conduit
• Markers can be removed and then reinstalled
• Substantial labor savings vs. traditional color banding tape or self-adhesive applications
• Standard colors are black text on orange background
• Additional colors available upon request
• Custom sizes available