Model 523 Security Shutter
Wayne Dalton’s Model 523 is an attractive security shutter for areas where aesthetics are a valued premium. This shutter has a compact design and comes pre-assembled for easy installation in areas with low headroom and sideroom requirements. Model 523 is perfect for pharmacies, hospitals, offices, schools and other retail facilities.
The design of Model 523 allows for visibility and air flow with perforation and fenestration options, ideal for retail applications. Made with extruded aluminum, the curtain has interlocking slats constructed of .05” aluminum and comes pre-assembled for easy installation. Its compact design accommodates minimal headroom requirements. To add to the aesthetics of any facility, Model 523 comes available in four standard powder coat colors and six wood grain finishes.FeaturesKey Product Features
Door OptionsOptions & Accessories
- Max Width: 20'
- Max Height: 14’
- 05" extruded aluminum slats
- Compact aluminum bottom bar with vinyl bulb seal
- Operation: manual lift (standard), interior crank or tube motor with crank for emergency egress manual override
- Locks: Slide bolts (standard); padlockable slide bolts, cylinder lock, or interlock (for use with motorized units)
- Bottom bar step angle attachment
- Solid (standard)