Advanced Rolling Grilles Model 600 ADV
Wayne Dalton’s 600 ADV advanced rolling grilles are three times faster than a standard rolling grille with an opening time of 24” per second. Our springless design provides a smooth and reliable operation and ideal applications are high cycle or high traffic areas, such as parking garages, auto dealerships, warehouses, industrial manufacturing facilities, airports and government and public facilities.
This door comes standard with a wear-resistant guide system featuring UHMW wear strips on both the outer and middle angles of the guides to significantly reduce curtain wear. The Advanced Rolling Grille System has a 60-month limited warranty on the motor and 24-month/300,000 cycle on the grille components that will help you achieve the peace of mind that your grille will perform as promised.
Read our article about Upgrades to Advanced Performance Doors.
FeaturesKey Product Features
- Max Height: 14' 4" (4,369 mm)
- Max Width: 30'4" (9,246 mm)
- Max Total Area: 240 ft²*
- Curtain: Heavy duty galvanized steel links and rods with mill aluminum spacer tube
- Curain Pattern: Straight lattice 9" center vertical links with 2" center rod spacing
- Door Roll: Directly driven, springless steel tube roll with integral shafts, keyed on the drive end and supported by self-aligning greaseable sealed bearings
- Hood: 24-gauge black painted steel
- Guides: Three structural steel angles powder coated black
- Bottom Bar: Tubular extruded aluminum with mill finish
- Mounting: Face of wall
- Operation: Direct drive, motor/gearbox/brake assembly with manual hand chain for power outages. 230V AC 3-phase is standard
- Control Panel: NEMA 4X rated; variable frequency drive, self-diagnostics, timer to close programming options and non-resettable cycle counter are included.
- Safety Features: Built-in brake mechanism, photoelectric sensors with commercial grade guards, wireless monitored safety edge, motor cover
- Opening Speed: 24" per second
- Closing Speed: 12" per second
*Dependent upon the curtain material and pattern. Consult the factory for sizes not listed above.Warranty
Terms: Five (5) year limited warranty on motor; Two (2) year limited warranty on door system components.
Door OptionsOptions & Accessories
- Curtain pattern: Brick 4.5" on center vertical links with 2" on center rods spacing
- Curtain material: Mill aluminum link, galvanized steel rod with mill aluminum spacer tube; Heavy-duty galvanized steel links and rods with mill aluminum spacer tube; Clear anodized aluminum link, galvanized steel rod, and clear anodized aluminum spacer tube. #4 or #2B stainless steel link, galvanized steel rod, and stainless steel spacer tube
- Guides: Powder coat finish, zinc-enriched powder coat finish, stainless steel
- Hood: 24-gauge powder coated steel, stainless steel with brush finish, powder coated aluminum
- Actuators: Loop detectors, radio control, push buttons, motion detectors and pull cords (wireless accessories available)
- Direct drive motor options available in 220/240V AC 1-phase, 460 or 575V AC 3-phase horsepower is appropriate to size and weight of door