Model 926 Rolling Steel Service Doors
Wayne Dalton’s Model 926 rolling steel service door is an economical, secure solution to protect facility openings. These rolling steel service doors are composed of flat-faced slats that provide a natural watershed, helping to reduce corrosion. Slats are designed with free-acting interlocking joints that permit easy articulation when the door coils.
Model 926 features a strong double-angle bottom bar that reinforces the lower edge of the curtain against wind pressure and permits varied lock, astragal and safety edge options. It is designed for easy installation and does not require fasteners in the guide openings, so the bottom bar does not interfere with door operation. Zinc-plated, cast iron wind locks add strength and prevent lateral slat movement.
The counterbalance assembly consists of a spring barrel which serves as a load-carrying beam. It encases the counterbalance mechanism and provides the axis around which the curtain coils. (Deflection is limited to 0.033" per lineal foot of span.)
FeaturesKey Product Features
- Max Width*: 12’
- Max Height*: 12’
- Mounting: Face mount or between jambs
- Curtain: 26-gauge, #17 slats are 2" flat style profile, constructed of hot-dipped galvanized steel with polyester primer and baked on white polyester top coat paint finish
- Locking: Slide bolts standard on push up; padlockable
- Bottom Bar: Galvanized steel, double angle design with bottom astragal
- Guides: Roll-formed 1/8" thick steel channel guides (G guidesA) and 3/16" thick steel wall angles comprise the guide assembly
- Brackets: 1/4" or 3/16" steel plates with permanently sealed ball bearings
- Counter Balance: Counterbalance barrel assembly is made from 4" steel pipe and helical torsion springs designed for 20,000 cycles with cast iron spring fittings
- Wind Load: Constructed to withstand 20 psf wind load
*Maximum height and maximum width are independent of each other and may vary based on slat profile, material and gauge.
Door OptionsOptions & Accessories
- Vinyl weatherseal for curtain, lintel brush and rubber hood baffle
- Powder coat finish
- Manual chain hoist
- Motor operator
- Pneumatic or electric sensing edge
- Wind Locks
- End covers and fascia