Model 881 ADV-Xtreme High Speed Interior Fabric Doors
Wayne Dalton’s Model 881 ADV-Xtreme interior high speed fabric door is designed to be used indoors in high traffic and environmentally controlled areas. It is ideal for distribution and manufacturing facilities that require controlled environments or where there's high traffic from forklift operation.
Model 881 ADV-Xtreme’s airtight design prevents airborne contaminants from entering the controlled and non-controlled environments and reduces air exchange to no higher than .236 cfm/sf (ASTM E-283). The door's strutless design lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation. Model 881 is capable of withstanding pressure of up to 7.5 psf, making it an excellent option to separate high and low pressure rooms in large facilities.
FeaturesKey Product Features
- Openings: interior/interior
- Max Height: 14’
- Max Width: 14’
- Max Opening speed: up to 70” per second
- Max Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Certified Air Tightness : <0.236 cfm/sq ft (independently tested to ASTM E283 standard)
- Break away self-reset
- Wind load*: up to 7.5 psf
- Curtain Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
- Operation: direct-drive motor and gearbox system with a door stop safety device
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; Onboard self diagnostic and servie reminder; Built-in padlockable field disconnect
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 18" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge : Wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply Voltages**: 110-120V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 1PH†, 208-245V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
- Hinged Guides: provide easy access for maintenance
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at a door width of 10'.
** Single phase available up to 10'x10' doors
† Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.
High Performance Design
- Strutless design lowers the operational noise of the door for quiet and smooth operation
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
Independently-Tested Airtight Design
- Prevents airborne contaminants from entering a controlled environment
- Reduces air exchange to no higher than .236 cfm/sf (ASTM E-283)
- Patent-pending breakaway system design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Patent-pending curtain lock makes door easy to repair in the field
- Pre-assembled sub-assemblied
- Plug-and-play wiring reduces the need for a licensed electrician
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Cold Storage
- Food and Beverage
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door.
Door OptionsOptions & Accessories
- 20" high windows: spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light
- Stainless Steel guide, hood, motor cover, and head plates
- Programmable LED Lighting Package - 3' tall light bar with red, yellow, and green lights
- For food and beverage applications - an FDA-compliant fabric option is available.