Model 885 ADV-Xtreme High Speed Exterior Rubber Doors
Wayne Dalton’s Model 885 ADV-Xtreme high speed exterior rubber door is made with special reinforced rubber, perfect for large exterior openings or extreme applications. Constructed with 5 layers of NBR rubber and 4 layers of polyester weave, this door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to 27.0 psf. Model 885 ADV-Xtreme is also designed to be low maintenance and includes such features as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
- Openings: Exterior
- Max Width: 30’
- Max Height: 30’
- Max Opening Speed: Up to 50" per second
- Max Closing Speed: Up to 40" per second
- Break away self-reset
- Wind load*: up to 27.0 psf
- Headroom (with hood): Up to 30' tall: 23.5", Up to 14' tall: 18", up to 20' tall: 20"
- Curtain Material: 5 layers of NBR rubber with 4 layers of polyester weave
- Vision: Optional 10" x 20" windows (maximum quantity depends on door size)
- Curtain Lock
- Operation: direct drive motor and gearbox system with a door stop safety device
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed. Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder. Built-in padlockable field disconnect.
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mouned in-plane to the door curtain at 8" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply Voltages: 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at door width of 19'.
†Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.
- Multi-layered, reinforced rubber provides added strength without the weight
- Ideal for harsh exterior conditions with a wind load of up to 27.0 psf
- Nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) provides resistance to petrochemicals for easy cleaning
High Cycle, Low Maintenance Design
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance and push
- Patent-pending breakaway system design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Pre-assembled sub-assemblies for easier installation
- Plug-and-play wiring reduces the need for a licensed electrician
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Auto and Transit
- Parking Garages
- Large Openings
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door.
- 20" high windows spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light
- Programmable LED Lighting Package - 3' tall light bar with red, yellow, and green lights