Model 882 ADV-Xtreme Strutted Interior and Exterior High Speed Fabric Doors
Our Model 882 ADV-Xtreme strutted high speed fabric door is a durable door that's ideal for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution facilities. This high speed door is built to last and features fabric options for interior or exterior applications.
Model 882 ADV-Xtreme’s strutted design allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure. This door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to 4.0 psf. It is designed to be low maintenance and includes such features as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
- Max Height: 15’
- Max Width: 16’
- Max Opening speed: up to 65” per second
- Max Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Break away self-reset
- Wind load*: up to 4.0 psf
- Wind Strut: 1" strut standard
- Interior Application Curtain Material: 2 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 1 layer of polyester weave
- Operation: direct-drive motor and gearbox system with a door stop safety device
- Hood: protection from debris and moisture
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; Onboard self diagnostic and service reminder; Built-in padlockable fused disconnect
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 18" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply Voltages: 110-120V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 1PH†, 208-245V AC 1PH, 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V 3PH†
- Hinged Guides: Provide easy access for maintenance
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at a door width of 16'.
† Requires stand-alone mounted transformer.
High Performance, Low Maintenance Design
- Strutted design allows for quick section replacement while reducing curtain deflection under pressure
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Patent-pending breakaway system design with impact detection and push button self-repair
- For exterior use with optional fabric upgrade
- Pre-assembled sub-assemblies for easier installation
- Plug-and-play wiring reduces the need for a licensened
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Food and Beverage
- Cold Storage
- Auto / Transit
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door.
Door OptionsOptions & Accessories
- 20" high windows spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light
- Programmable LED Lighting Package - 3' tall light bar with red, yellow, and green lights.
- Exterior/Interior applicaton curtain material - 3 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 2 layers of polyester weave
- For food and beverage applications - an FDA-compliant fabric option is available
- Sloped hood and non-drive end cover offers protection from debris and moisture