Heaviest Fabric Door - Model 884 ADV-Xtreme High Speed Heavy Duty Fabric Strutted Exterior Doors
The heaviest fabric door in the ADV-Xtreme series, Model 884 ADV-Xtreme is designed for exterior applications where weather elements may be extreme. The patent-pending articulating roller wind strut reduces noise and allows the door to operate under wind load.
This door’s strutted design allows for quick section replacement, while reducing curtain deflection under pressure. This door is capable of withstanding pressure of up to 22.0 psf. Model 884 ADV-Xtreme is also designed to be low maintenance and includes such features as breakaway impact detection and push button self-repair, along with plug and play wiring.
- Openings: Exterior
- Max Height: 18’ at 24' wide / 20' at 23' wide
- Max Width: 24’
- Max Opening speed: up to 55” per second
- Max Closing speed: up to 40” per second
- Break away self-reset
- Wind load*: up to 22.0 psf
- Hinged Wind Strut: 4" articulating hinged roller wind strut
- Curtain Material: 3 layers of PVC-coated polyester with 2 layers of polyester weave
- Operation: direct-drive motor and gearbox system with a door stop safety device
- Control Panel: variable frequency drive NEMA 4X cULus listed; Onboard slf diagnostic and service reminder; Built-in padlockable field disconnect
- Obstruction Safety Detection: Infrared sensors mounted in-plane to the door curtain at 18" and 50"-54" from floor
- Reversing Safety Edge: Wireless reversing edge
- Available Supply Voltages: 190-207V AC 3PH†, 208-245V AC 3PH, 456-495V AC 3PH, 575V AC 3PH†
- Hinged Guides: Provide easy access for maintenance
*Wind load is the ultimate pressure tested at door width of 20'.
†Requires stand-along mounted transformer.
High Performance, Low Maintenance Design
- Springless design requires minimal interruption for maintenance
- Direct-mounted gear drive minimizes wear and tear
- Variable frequency drive eliminates sudden jolts from door start/stop
- Patent-pending breakaway system design with impact detection and push button self-repair
Performance Under Pressure
- Patent-pending articulating roller wind strut reduces noise and allows the door to operate under pressure
- Strutted design allows for quick panel replacement while reducing curtain deflection under pressure
- Heavy-duty .188" high strength steel guides are ideal for high pressure areas.
- A buttom windlock provides additional static pressure resistance.
Rugged Fabric Construction
- Ideal for exterior applications
- Rough environment interior applications
- Pre-assembled sub-assemblies for easier installation
- Plug-and-play wiring reduces the need for a licensed electrician
- Manufacturing / Heavy Manufacturing
- Warehouse / Distribution
- Large Opening
- Parking Garages
- Auto / Transit
Wayne Dalton offers a 5 year Limited Warranty on this door.
- 20" high windows - spaced evenly across the width of the door
- Multiple actuation options - push button, motion detector, radio control, key switch, pull switch, loop detector, treadle switch; wireless options available
- Signaling devices - red/green LED warning light, horn/strobe combination, rotating warning light
- Programmable LED Lighting System - 3' tall light bar with red, yellow, and green lights