High Cycle Rolling Grille System - Model 600 HC Springless Rolling Grilles
Springless Rolling Grilles, Model 600 HC, offers the same safety and security a standard rolling grille with the added benefit of a cycle life that is 15 times longer and the ease of maintenance that comes with Wayne Dalton’s innovative springless design. Ideal for parking garages and other areas with high traffic, Model 600 HC has a lifespan of more than 300,000 cycles, as well as a variety of material, control and safety options.
These springless rolling grilles come standard with enhanced safety devices such as the built-in braking mechanism that prevents uncontrolled curtain travel and photoelectric safety sensors that provide obstruction monitoring during operation to help prevent injury and damage. The innovative springless design creates a rolling grille without a single spring to replace for lower maintenance in the field and long-lasting durability.
This high cycle rolling grille is perfect for parking garages, manufacturing facilities, government facilities or other high traffic areas.
FeaturesKey Product Features
- Max Height*: 14’ 4” (4,369 mm)
- Max Width*: 30’ (9,144 mm)
- Max Total Area: 330 ft2**
- Steel, aluminum or stainless steel construction
- Curtain: Galvanized steel links and solid rods with mill aluminum spacer tube
- Curtain Pattern: Straight lattice 9" center vertical links with 2" center rod spacing
- Door Roll: Directly driven, springless roll with integral shafts; Self-aligning greaseable sealed bearings; Door does not require counterbalance device
- Hood: 24-gauge galvanized steel primed black; Matching motor and end cover provided
- High Usage Guides: Three structural steel angles with UHMW wear strips and premium powder coat finish in black
- Bottom Bar: Tubular extruded aluminum with mill finish
- Mounting: Interior or exterior face of wall
- Operation: Direct drive integrated gear/motor/brake assembly; Drive assembly and limit sensors are factory pre-assembled; Manual hand chain for power outage. Horsepower appropriate to door size/weight; 230 FAC 3-phase motor (operating range 207-245V); IP54 rated (NEMA 3 equivalent)
- Control Panel: Electronic controller with microprocessor self-diagnostics. Digital readout indicates door action, alarm conditions, and fault conditions. Time delay self-close timer and non-resettable cycle counter is included. One open/close/stop push button station integrated in control panel. Enclosure is IP54 rated (NEMA 3 equivalent)
- Safety Features: Built-in brake mechanism, photoelectric sensores with guards
*Maximum height and width are independent of each other and may vary based on material and gauge. Larger sizes may be available. **Dependent upon the curtain material and pattern. Consult factory for sizes not listed above.
Door OptionsOptions & Accessories
- Curtain pattern: Brick 9" on center vertical links with 2" on center rods spacing
- Curtain material: Mill aluminum link, galvanized steel solid rod, and mill aluminum spacer tube; Clear anodized aluminum link, galvanized steel solid rod, and clear anodized aluminum spacer tube; #4 or #2B stainless steel link, solid rod, and spacer tube; Powder coat finish
- Guides: powder coat finish or zinc enriched powder coat finish
- Hood: powder coat finish, stainless steel with #4 brush finish, or anodized or mill aluminum finish
- Motor options: 460 and 575 VAC 3-phase (requires appropriate step down transformer); 220/240 VAC 1-phase (operating range 220-240V)
- Safety devices: monitored electric sensing edge, additional set of photoelectric sensors
- Control panel: IP65 (NEMA 4/4X equivalent) control panel
- Actuators: push buttons, loop detectors, radio control, motion detectors
- Bottom bar: Double angle
- Bottom bar finish: Anodized and powder coat on extruded aluminum or aluminum double angle; steel finishes: galvanized, poder coat, or stainless #2B or #4
- Maximum height and width are independent of each other and may vary based on slat profile, material and gauge. Larger sizes may be available.
- Dependent upon the curtain material and pattern. Consult factory for sizes not listed above.
Wayne Dalton offers a 24 month Limited Warranty on this door.