Model 2411 Non-Insulated Sectional Steel Door
Wayne Dalton’s Model 2411 is a strong and visually appealing sectional steel door for moderate commercial applications and is available in a variety of sizes to fit most door openings. This sectional steel door features an embossed exterior skin with a stucco finish to enhance the door's appearance. C-shaped vertical stiles on the door’s interior provide added strength and allow a quick, secure hinge attachment. It also features end stiles that wrap around the exterior of each section to protect the section face from wear caused by the door jambs.
Model 2411's exterior ribbing consists of two deep and four shallow ribs in each section, making it ideal for moderate use. The bottom section features a vinyl bulb-shaped astragal, held by a roll-formed, hot-dipped galvanized steel retainer. Optional insulation consists of 1-5/16" expanded polystyrene which provides an R-value* of up to 7.64 and a U-value as low as 0.13.
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for insulated doors. FeaturesKey Product Features
- Max Width: 20’2”
- Max Height: 16’1”
- Nominal 24-gauge ribbed steel
- Optional polystyrene insulation, R-value* = 7.64
- 10,000 cycle standard spring
- Shiplap joint profile
*Wayne Dalton uses a calculated door section R-value for insulated doors.Door OptionsImpact Panel
Wayne Dalton’s optional Impact Section replaces the traditional bottom section on doors exposed to damage from forklifts and other warehouse traffic.
Options & Accessories
- Reduces downtime and costly repairs
- Impact-Resistant composite skins surround an expanded polystyrene core
- Fully adaptable to multiple door thicknesses with hinge and section adapters to provide a superior fit
- Available for 21" and 24" sections
- Available from 8’2” to 16’2” wide in one-foot increments
- Chain hoist operation
- Motor operation
- High cycle springs (25k, 50k, 100k)
- 3” track
- Solid shafts
- Perimeter weather seal
- Sensing edges
- Photo eyes
- Special track designs
Simple Install System
This option is a time-saving, easy-to-install track and hardware system, perfect for warehouse applications.
- Components include: one-piece vertical lift track and simplified hardware
- Available only for nominal and 24-gauge commercial sectional steel doors
- Maximum size is 10’2” x 10’1” with a vertical lift track only
- Requires a 10-door minimum order offers a price deduction