MS-215 Max-Tek Equipment Sign
Use Marking Services Incorporated MS-215 Equipment Signs to communicate specific information to operators, maintenance or contractor personnel; i.e. critical instrument procedures, lockout valve procedures, operating process flow diagrams, or emergency shut down configurations.
- Signs can be mounted directly in operating units, control rooms or at battery limit locations.
- Completely resistant to chemicals and fading.
Available in two material types:
- MS-215 F is a flexible (0.30") sign material used for application on flat or curved surfaces. Simply use our heavy duty adhesives to attach the signs.
- MS-215 R is a rigid sign (.125") material used for hanging or mounting using screws, bolts or rivets.
- Photoluminescent material available.
- Standard sizes up to 36" x 48"
Marking Services, Inc.
8265 N. Faulkner Road
P.O. Box 240027
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Tel: (414) 973-1331
Tollfree: (800) 234-0135
Web site: http://www.markserv.com