MicroPLUS® RF CONTROLS - Model 8040 Receiver
Model: Model 8040 Receiver
With automobile manufacturers building code copiers directly into todays cars, it's easy for a supposedly "secure" RF transmitter code to get into the wrong hands. And, how many car owners remember to delete their code when they sell or trade-in their car? This is the equivalent to leaving a copy of your front door key on the keyring when you hand the keys over to the new owner. This can't happen with MicroPLUS RF controls. MicroPLUS RF controls provide you with the highest level of security available with RF access controls. Our coding and encryption schemes are not shared with other producers, resulting in transmitter codes that cannot be duplicated or copied. With MicroPLUS controls, you are assured that only the original intended transmitter will activate your access system. MicroPLUS controls are not compatible with the Homelink® system found in many automobiles. Use our MicroCLIK product line (less secure) for compatability with the Homelink system. Model 8040 Receiver The 8040 sends the transmitter codes to a access controller (such as a DKS 1830 Series System) in wiegand format. This receiver can also be programmed as a stand-alone device. It is also ideal for solar-powered applications as it has an extremely low power draw while in stand-by mode. Model 8054 Receiver The 8054 is a fully programmable stand-alone receiver that can store up to 1250 transmitter codes. Codes can be added or deleted individually, or in block format. Other programmable features include time zones, relay strike time and a print mode function. Model 8055 Receiver The 8055 is a basic stand-alone receiver that can store up to 40 transmitter codes. Transmitter codes cannot be individually deleted once they are programmed.
- Codes Cannot Be Copied - Assures that only the original intended transmitters will activate the system.
- Over 286,000,000 Transmitter Codes - Plus an encrypted ‘sync’ code.
- 8040 Receiver for wiegand data usage, or can be used as a stand-alone device (max 100 codes) in solar-powered, or other applications.
- 8054 Receiver is fully programmable. Your choice of either 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 or 1250 transmitter code memory.
- 8055 Receiver for basic operations. 40 transmitter codes maximum. Individual transmitter codes cannot be deleted.
- Provides remote operation of vehicular access gates from the safety and convenience of a vehicle
- MicroPLUS® transmitter codes cannot be copied assuring that only the original intended transmitters will activate the access control system
- Over 286,000,000 transmitter codes available plus an encrypted “sync” code that changes every time the transmitter is used
- PROXmtr™ includes a built in proximity card with the MicroPLUS transmitter combining both RF and card access control into a single compact unit
- Transmitters available with 1, 2 or 3 buttons
- MicroPLUS® RF controls may be used as a stand-alone access control system or can be interfaced with 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand controllers
- FCC (US): LSD8059RX
- FCC (US): LSD8068T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 102 138
- 8040 Receiver Primarily used as a 26, 30 or 31-bit wiegand output receiver
- Can be set for stand-alone operation, 100 codes maximum
- Low power mode for solar-powered operation
- Can be used with MicroClik or MicroPlus transmitters
- Form C relay.
- 12-24 volt AC or DC.
- Stand-alone receiver.
- Built-in programming keypad
- Stores up to 1250 transmitter codes
- 2300 event transaction buffer.
- Output for serial printer.
- 10 programmable time zones.
- Built-in clock / calendar.
- Form C dry contact relay.
- 12-24 volt, AC or DC.
- Stand-alone basic receiver.
- Stores up to 40 transmitter codes
- Transmitter codes cannot be individually deleted
- Form C dry contact relay
- 12-24 volt, AC or DC
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493