1808 Telephone Entry System
SOLID ENTRY ACCESS, SAFETY, AND PRIVACY
The DKS 1808 is an ideal Telephone Entry System for applications that have limited space, and can be used in residential as well as commercial applications. Visitors are easily identified by voice communication and can be granted or denied access directly from a touch-tone telephone. With the small built-in directory option, this System is ideal for small, multi-resident applications.
The model 1808 is a small compact telephone entry system that is loaded with features. The distinctive styling of the 1808 makes it ideal for small residential or commercial applications. And, by adding the optional built in directory, the 1808 is ideal for small multi-home gated community applications. The 1808 is available in surface mount style only. Visitors are identified by voice communication via the telephone. Access is granted by pressing "9" on your touch tone telephone, or access can be denied by simply hanging up.
The 1808 is available with or without a small, built-in directory.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 16-digit dialing.
- Two special inputs can be programmed for relay activation or to dial out a preprogrammed phone number.
- 5-digit entry codes for special needs.
- LED lighting illuminates keypad and directory.
- Built-in time clock.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- "Flash" entry codes.
- Stores up to 600 telephone numbers.
- EEPROM Memory Chip.
- Full duplex communication.
- 4-digit entry codes; 1000.
- Six, 5-digit entry codes.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 7.375"H x 11"W x 6.375"D.
Available with or without a directory - specify which.