1819 Information Phone - Telephone Entry Systems
One Button Voice Communication
The DKS 1819 is an Information Telephone that is suited for applications that require only a single phone number to be called. Visitors simply press the single CALL button to establish communication and are easily identified by voice communication. Access can be granted or denied directly from a touch-tone telephone. The model 1819 is an information telephone that is suited for applications that require only a single phone number to be called. Visitors needing assistance simply press the CALL button to establish communication with the management office, security office or to any phone number (including long distance numbers) of your choice. If the 1819 is installed at a controlled entry point, once communication is established and the visitor is identified, access can be granted by simply pressing the number 9 on the phone that the 1819 is in communication with.
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Full-duplex communication.
- Single CALL push button for easy use.
- Full duplex communication.
- 16.5 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294.
- Surface mount dimensions: 12"H x 6.5"W x 5"D.