1834 Telephone Entry System - 80 Series
INNOVATIVE SYSTEM FEATURES WITH INTELLIGENT COMPUTER ENTRY
A complete turn-key Access Management System that enables you to program and maintain your Access Control System online 24/7 - from wherever or whenever you want. This systems contains up to 3000 phone numbers. Best suited for applications requiring control of a single door or gate and in applications where card readers or other expansion options are not required.
The Model 1834 is an ideal telephone entry system suited for apartment and gated community applications as well as office buildings and industrial sites that have a separate access control system, or require telephone entry only. Each 1830 Series unit allows Voice and Data connection over either Cellular, VoIP, Wireless, or POTS. DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. The single-line LCD display features big 1/2-inch characters for easy viewing and your personalized message scrolls across the screen from right to left when the system is not in use. Our unique "One Touch" CALL button and big A and Z scroll buttons makes this system one of the easiest to use on the market today! For additional security, the 1834 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display.
The 1834 Telephone Entry System can be connected for voice and programming by any of these methods:
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service (note 3)
Note 1: Requires DKS Cellular subscription and 1800-080 cellular adapter. 4G-LTE service provided by AT&T where available.
Note 2: Requires 1830-185 (manual setup) or 1830-186 (automatic setup) TCP/IP Adapter for internet connection. 1830-186 requires IM SERVER Client subscription. VoIP requires 1815-568 VoIP adapter and subscription, or use your own provider subscription & hardware.
Note 3: Programming and voice via the telephone line and modem and phone connection at your PC, or program via your existing internet connection - using - IM Server Modem (subscription required).
- Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system.
- Large easy to use A and Z scroll buttons.
- One Touch "CALL" button.
- Built-in single-line LCD directory display.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- Database import/export capability.
- LED Lighting illuminates keypad.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex Communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 2 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Single-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Requires touch-tone, loop-start central office phone line.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformer supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions Surface Mount: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3.25"D.
- Dimensions Wall Mount: 15"H x 13.25"W x 3.5"D.