1812 Access Plus - Telephone Entry Systems
Single Family Homes & Small Complexes
The 1812 Access Plus is a versatile PC Programmable Telephone Entry System that provides voice communication for up to 27 residents from the main entry point to the resident via the phone network. Up to six (6) additional access points can be controlled by this system using cards, transmitters or keypads. The system is IP addressable allowing you to program the system (Access Plus Account Manager software required - free download) directly from your PC via a LAN or internet or direct connection. A built-in modem is also available. With a host of advanced features (see Specs below), the 1812 Access Plus offers a big time access control system for residential applications at an affordable price. The 1812 Access Plus is A top-of-the-line access control and communication system for residential applications. The 1812 Access Plus is PC Programmable and IP Addressable. Each Access Plus Series unit allows Voice and Data connection over either Cellular, VoIP or POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service). DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. With the easy to use Access Plus Account Manager programming software, you can customize the system immediately. The 1812 Access Plus controls a main door or gate and can easily be expanded to control up to six additional access points. The 1812 Access Plus features an upgraded processor, a new high fidelity digital voice circuit, better volume control, a lighted push-button and additional call out telephone numbers (up to 27). Discerning homeowners will appreciate the additional programming, reporting and advanced features found in the 1812 Access Plus system.
DoorKing's Access Plus Account Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
- Stores up to 27 phone numbers
- IP addressable - program from your PC via direct connection, LAN or internet
- Optional cellular adapter for wireless service
- Access Plus Account Manager programming software is a free download.
- Add up to six (6) card readers, keypads or RF receivers (RS-485).
- Optional relay board for use with 26-bit devcies
- 100 card / transmitter / keypad codes (50 with phone numbers; 50 access codes only).
- Up to 30 holidays can be added to access and hold open time zones.
- Control access points from your PC. Schedule lock and unlock times, lock or unlock an access point with the click of your mouse.
- 10 temporary access codes with start and end dates.
- 500 event transaction buffer.
- Email notification of events of your choice. Internet connection required.
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding with time zone restrictions.
- Unique double ring.
- Built-in clock / calendar.
- Do-not-disturb feature.
- Four “hold open” time zones.
- Answer machine bypass feature.
- Intercom mode for use with PBX and KSU phone systems.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 6.13"H x 10"W x 5.25"D.
- Surface curved mount dimensions: 7.38 "H x 10.88"W x 6"D
- Flush mount dimensions: 9.13"H x 11.88"W x 4.5"D.
- Surface, curved surface or flush mount - specify which.
- Stainless steel housing (surface mount only).
- RF 485 Card Readers, Keypads, RF Controls and Conversion Boards
- Cellular adapter
- Relay boards for 26-bit devices