1838 Access Plus - Telephone Entry Systems
Small Multi-Tenant Applications
The 1838 Access Plus is ideally suited for small businesses and mixed use buildings where visitor voice communication and is not a requirement. The 1838 Access Plus controls two (2) entry points and can be expanded to control up to six additional entry points via cards, keypads or transmitters. The system is IP addressable allowing you to program the system (Access Plus Account Manager software required - free download) directly from your PC via a LAN or internet or direct connection. A built-in modem is also available. With a host of advanced features (see Specs below), the 1838 Access Plus offers a big time access control system for smaller applications at an affordable price. The Access Plus line combines essential features of our most versatile solutions with the ease and accessibility of computer programming and control. Each Access Plus Series unit allows Voice and Data connection over either Cellular, VoIP, Wireless, or POTS. DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. With the easy to use Access Plus Account Manager programming software, you can customize the system immediately. Set up time zones, add or delete access codes, set up email notifications, and even lock or un-lock a door with the click of the mouse button.
The 1838 Access Plus is ideally suited for residential and small business applications. The 1838AP can control up to six (6) entry points with card readers, keypads or RF receivers using RS485 communication. Additionally, two (2) auxiliary relays on the main control board can be activated from the PC to control other devices or access control equipment (a gate operator for example).
DoorKing's Access Plus Account Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
- IP addressable - program from your PC via direct connection, LAN or internet
- Control up to six (6) additional entry points with cards, keypads or transmitters (RS 485)
- Optional relay board allows use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices
- Optional cellular adapter for wireless connection
- Holiday schedule
- Four (4) hold open time zones
- Schedule un-lock / lock times
- Email notifications
- Live relay control from your PC
- 100 device codes (card, keypad, transmitter)
- 500 event history buffer
- 10 temporary access codes
- Residents/Tenants can control two (2) doors or gates via access control devises -- expandable to six (6) access control devices
- Access Control devices include: Card readers, keypads, MicroPlus RF controls, relay board (allows use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices)
- 16 VAC, 20 VA system power (250 ma)
- U.L. listed power transformer provided
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A
- Jack type: RJ11C or W
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed
- Enclosure is NEMA 4x rated
- RF 485 Card Readers, Keypads, RF Controls and Conversion Boards.
- Cellular adapter
- Relay board for 26-bit devcies