1838 Access Plus - Telephone Entry Systems
ACCESS CONTROL WITHOUT VOICE CONTACT
The 1838 Access Plus is ideally suited for small businesses and mixed use buildings where visitor voice communication and Access Control is not a requirement. The 1838 AP can control up to six entry points with Card Readers, Keypads, MicroPlus RF Receivers, or Relay Boards, (allows use of existing 26-bit devices). Additionally, two Auxiliary Relays on the main control board can be activated from the PC to control other devices or access control equipment (a Gate Operator for example).
The Access Plus line combines essential features of our most versatile solutions with the ease and accessibility of computer programming and control. Each Access Plus Series unit allows Voice and Data connection over either Cellular, VoIP, Wireless, or POTS. DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. With the easy to use Access Plus Account Manager programming software, you can customize the system immediately. Set up time zones, add or delete access codes, set up email notifications, and even lock or un-lock a door with the click of the mouse button.
The 1838 Access Plus is ideally suited for residential and small business applications. The 1838AP can control up to six (6) entry points with card readers, keypads or RF receivers using RS485 communication. Additionally, two (2) auxiliary relays on the main control board can be activated from the PC to control other devices or access control equipment (a gate operator for example).
DoorKing's Access Plus Account Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
NOTES for Access Plus download:
Use this software with Access Plus systems with circuit board 1970-010 only. (This software cannot be used to program 1812 systems with 1871-010 or 1971-010 circuit boards.)
This program will operate in Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7 - 8 - 10.
*This program will function with Windows XP provided that Microsoft continues their support of the XP downgrade DLL. If Microsoft discontinues their support of the downgrade DLL, we will discontinue support of Windows XP.
- Access Plus Account Manager software included
- Relay board available which allows use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices
- Holiday schedule
- Four (4) hold open time zones
- Schedule un-lock / lock times
- Email notifications
- Live relay control from your PC
- 100 device codes (card, keypad, transmitter)
- 500 event history buffer
- 10 temporary access codes
- Residents/Tenants can control two (2) doors or gates via access control devises -- expandable to six (6) access control devices
- Access Control devices include: Card readers, keypads, MicroPlus RF controls, relay board (allows use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices)
- 16 VAC, 20 VA system power (250 ma)
- U.L. listed power transformer provided
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A
- Jack type: RJ11C or W
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed
- Enclosure is NEMA 4x rated
RF 485 Card Readers, Keypads, RF Controls and Conversion Boards.