1808 Access Plus - Telephone Entry Systems
Residential & Small Multi-Resident Complexes
The 1808 Access Plus is a versatile PC Programmable Telephone Entry System that provides voice communication for up to 27 residents from the main entry point to the resident via the phone network. Up to six (6) additional access points can be controlled by this system using cards, transmitters or keypads. The system is IP addressable allowing you to program the system (Access Plus Account Manager software required - free download) directly from your PC via a LAN or internet or direct connection. A built-in modem is also available. With a host of advanced features (see Specs below), the 1808 Access Plus offers a big time access control system for smaller applications at an affordable price. The Access Plus line combines essential features of our most versatile solutions with the ease and accessibility of computer programming and control. Each Access Plus Series unit allows voice and data connection over either Cellular, VoIP, or POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service). DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. With the easy-to-use Access Plus Account Manager programming software, you can customize the system immediately. Set up time zones, add or delete access codes, set up email notifications, and even lock or un-lock a door with the click of the mouse button.
The Model 1808 Access Plus provides voice communication from the entry point between the resident/tenant and guest.
Ideal for small apartment and condominium complexes, gated communities, college residence halls, mixed-use buildings, and businesses. The built-in directory will hold up to 12 names and is printed directly from the Access Plus Account Manager software.
DoorKing's Access Plus Account Manager Software is a powerful, flexible, and easy-to-use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
- Up to 27 phone numbers (23 additional with 1816 AP intercom expansion)
- IP addressable - program from your PC via direct connection, LAN or Internet
- Optional cellular adapter available for wireless service
- Access Plus Account Manager software is a free download
- Optional relay board allows use of existing 26-bit Wiegand devices
- Holiday Schedule
- Four (4) hold open time zones
- Schedule un-lock / lock times
- Email notifications
- Live relay control from your PC
- 100 device codes (card, keypad, transmitter)
- 500 event history buffer
- 10 temporary access codes
- Built-in directory for 12 names
- Provides voice communication from the entry point via the central office telephone service for up to 27 Residents/Tenants
- Can provide voice communication from the entry point for up to 23 residents/tenants without central office phone service by using the 1816 Access Plus telephone intercom add-on module
- Residents/Tenants can control two (2) doors or gates via their touch-tone telephone after voice communication is established with their guest
- Access Control devices include: Card readers, Keypads, MicroPlus RF controls
- Up to six (6) additional Resident/Tenant entry points can be controlled via card, keypad or RF control
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma)
- U.L. listed power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- “No phone line” intercom system in conjunction with the DKS 1816 AP
- RF 485 Card Readers, Keypads, RF Controls and Conversion Boards
- Relay board for 26-bit devcies
- Cellular adapter