1808 Access Plus - Telephone Entry Systems
SMALL TO MEDIUM MULTI-RESIDENT/TENANT COMPLEXES
The 1808 Access Plus is a small PC Programmable Telephone Entry System loaded with features. With the easy-to-use Access Plus Account Manager Programming Software, you can customize the system immediately. The 1808 includes a 12-name directory and allows visitors to be identified by voice communication via the telephone for up to 27 residents or tenants - plus an additional 23 numbers when used with the 1816 Access Plus Intercom Expansion. Perfect for small residential or commercial applications, an optional built-in directory means it’s also ideal for small multi-home gated communities. Use the DKS Cellular option for voice-only connection in areas without phone lines or internet cables.
The Access Plus line combines essential features of our most versatile solutions with the ease and accessibility of computer programming and control. Each Access Plus Series unit allows voice and data connection over either Cellular, VoIP, or POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service). DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. With the easy to use Access Plus Account Manager programming software, you can customize the system immediately. Set up time zones, add or delete access codes, set up email notifications, and even lock or un-lock a door with the click of the mouse button.
The Model 1808 Access Plus provides voice communication from the entry point between the resident/tenant and guest.
Ideal for small apartment and condominium complexes, gated communities, college residence halls, mixed-use buildings, and businesses. The built-in directory will hold up to 12 names and is printed directly from the Access Plus Account Manager software.
DoorKing's Access Plus Account Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
NOTES for Access Plus download:
Use this software with Access Plus systems with circuit board 1970-010 only. (This software cannot be used to program 1812 systems with 1871-010 or 1971-010 circuit boards.)
This program will operate in Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7 - 8 - 10.
*This program will function with Windows XP provided that Microsoft continues their support of the XP downgrade DLL. If Microsoft discontinues their support of the downgrade DLL, we will discontinue support of Windows XP.
- Up to 27 phone numbers plus 23 additional with 1816 AP intercom expansion
- Access Plus Account Manager software is a free download
- Relay board available which allows use of existing 26-bit wiegand devices
- Holiday schedule
- Four (4) hold open time zones
- Schedule un-lock / lock times
- Email notifications
- Live relay control from your PC
- 100 device codes (card, keypad, transmitter)
- 500 event history buffer
- 10 temporary access codes
- Built-in directory for 12 names
- Provides voice communication from the entry point via the central office telephone service for up to 27 Residents/Tenants
- Can provide voice communication from the entry point for up to 23 residents/tenants without central office phone service by using the 1816 Access Plus telephone intercom add-on module
- Residents/Tenants can control two (2) doors or gates via their touch-tone telephone after voice communication is established with their guest
- Access Control devices include: Card readers, keypads, MicroPlus RF controls
- Up to six (6) additional Resident/Tenant entry points can be controlled via card, keypad or RF control
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma)
- U.L. listed power transformer provided.
- Ringer equivalence: 0.0 A.
- Jack type: RJ11C or W.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
“No phone line” intercom system in conjunction with the DKS 1816 AP
RF 485 Card Readers, Keypads, RF Controls and Conversion Boards