1835 Telephone Entry System - 80 Series
Telephone Entry & Access Control
The 1835 80 Series stores up to 3000 phone numbers and 8000 device codes and can be expanded to control up to 48 wired access points with optional Tracker Expansion boards (up to 24 wirelessly). The 80 Series is available in Surface or Flush mount styles. The 1835 is also available in the new 90 Series housing, click the button below to view the 90 Series product page. The Model 1835 is an ideal telephone entry system suited for apartment and gated community applications as well as office buildings and industrial sites. Each 1830 Series unit allows for a Voice and Data connection over Cellular, Internet or POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) connections. The single-line LCD display features big 1/2-inch characters for easy viewing and your personalized message scrolls across the screen from right to left when the system is not in use. Our unique "One Touch" CALL button makes this system one of the easiest to use on the market today! The built-in electronic directory, easy to use Remote Account Manager programming software, card reader interface and expandability options make this unit an ideal choice for those applications with a large number of system users and entry locations. The 1835 can be expanded with wired Tracker expansion boards to control up to 48 access points (or 24 with a wireless connection). Additionally, our elevator control module restricts which floors a guest or system users have access to, making it an ideal system for high rise buildings. For additional security, the 1835 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display and with our anti-pass back memory, you can enable a TRUE anti-pass back system in one of three different configurations; passive, active and trap.
The 1835 Telephone Entry & Access Control System can be connected for voice and programming by any of these methods:
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service (note 3)
Note 1: Requires DKS Cellular subscription and 1800-080 cellular adapter. 4G-LTE service provided by AT&T where available.
Note 2: Requires 1830-185 (manual setup) or 1830-186 (automatic setup) TCP/IP Adapter for internet connection. 1830-186 requires IM SERVER Client subscription. VoIP requires 1815-568 VoIP adapter and subscription, or use your own provider subscription & hardware.
Note 3: Programming and voice via the telephone line and modem and phone connection at your PC, or program via your existing internet connection - using the IM Server Modem (subscription required).
- Large easy to use A and Z scroll buttons.
- One Touch "CALL" button.
- Built-in single-line LCD directory display.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Interfaces with 2 card readers - expandable to 48 with wired tracker expansion boards (or 24 with a wireless connection).
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- 31 Security (permission levels)- 29 Programmable (2 fixed levels).
- Database import/export capability.
- LED Lighting illuminates keypad.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex Communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names (names are limited to 15 characters max).
- Stores up to 255 area codes.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes - dependent on system memory.
- 31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 48 wired entry points (or 24 wirelessly).
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Single-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Requires touch-tone, loop-start central office phone line.
- Two 16 VAC, 20 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions Surface Mount: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3.25"D.
Note 1: Requires Elevator Control Board(s).
Note 2: Requires Tracker Expansion Board(s).