1812 Plus - Telephone Entry Systems
IDEAL FOR SINGLE FAMILY WITH MULTIPLE USERS
Updated version of the Classic with an upgraded processor, a new high fidelity digital voice circuit, better volume control, a lighted push-button, and additional call out to up to 27 telephone numbers.
The 1812 Plus is an updated version of the 1812 Classic and features an upgraded processor, a new high fidelity digital voice circuit, better volume control, a lighted push-button and additional call out telephone numbers (up to 27). This unique communication and access control system allows homeowners to use their existing telephone as an intercom to speak with a guest at a door or gate and is ideal for those applications requiring a basic, single door or gate, access control solution.
- Call waiting.
- Call forwarding with time zone restrictions.
- Unique double ring.
- Built-in clock / calendar.
- Do-not-disturb feature.
- Four "hold open" time zones.
- Answer machine bypass feature.
- 50 5-digit entry codes with time zone restrictions on some codes.
- 10 Temporay entry codes with start and end dates.
- Intercom mode for use with PBX and KSU phone systems.
- Camera ready.
- Connects directly to your existing C.O. (Central Office) phone line. No additional monthly expense for a separate telephone line to the entry system.
- Digital voice circuit for crystal clear communication.
- Unique double ring identifies calls from the 1812.
- Two relays allow control of two doors or gates.
- Answer machine bypass feature allows the homeowner to call the 1812 from an off-site location and "by-pass" a home answering machine to perform programming operations.
- Built-in call waiting so calls from the access system are never missed - even if you're on the phone.
- Call forwarding - never miss an access system call, even if you're away from your home. And you can even create a time zone for when you want your calls to be forwarded.
- Dial-out function provides up to 27 alternate phone numbers for the system to call.
- Hands free, full duplex digital audio circuit.
- 1812 Plus Capacity:
- Interfaces with a single phone line
- 27 dial-out phone numbers
- Two relays for door or gate control.
- 1812 Plus Programming Method: System keypad or touch-tone telephone.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA (250 ma) power transformer provided.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-0
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4507 A
- Complies with UL 294; ETL Listed.
- Surface mount dimensions: 6.13"H x 10"W x 5.25"D.
- Surface curved mount dimensions: 7.38 "H x 10.88"W x 6"D
- Flush mount dimensions: 9.13"H x 11.88"W x 4.5"D.
- Wall mount dimensions: 7.38"H x 10.75"W x 3.5"D
Surface, curved surface, flush or wall mount - specify which.
Stainless steel housing (surface mount only).