1837 PC Programmable
Model: 1837 PC Programmable
The Model 1837 is an ideal telephone entry and access control system suited for medium to large apartment and gated community applications as well as office buildings and industrial sites. Each 1830 Series unit allows Voice and Data connection over either Cellular, VoIP, Wireless, or POTS. DKS offers easy ways to connect fast using the DKS IM Server and DKS Cellular services. The eight-line LCD display features big 1/2-inch characters for easy viewing and your personalized message appears on the screen when the system is not in use. Our unique "One Touch" CALL button makes this system one of the easiest to use on the market today! The built-in electronic directory, easy to use Remote Account Manager programming software, card reader interface and expandability options make this unit an ideal choice for those applications with a large number of system users and entry locations. Up to 24 card readers can be interfaced with the 1837 to provide access control. Additionally, our elevator control module restricts which floors a guest or system users have access to, making it an ideal system for high rise buildings. For additional security, the 1837 allows you to monitor activity AS IT HAPPENS on your computer display and with our anti-pass back memory, you can enable a TRUE anti-pass back system in one of three different configurations; passive, active and trap. The 1837 is available in three distinct styles: Surface mount, Flush mount and Wall mount. Contact your professional DKS system installer for more information about this and other DKS products.
- Display characters are easy to read
- Stainless steel plate and anti-vandal features protects all internal parts
- PC programmable easy to use Remote Account Manager software included with system
- Large scroll and call buttons
- The 1837 Telephone Entry & Access Control System can be connected for voice and programming by any of these methods:
- Cellular 4G-LTE service (note 1)
- VoIP (note 2)
- Wireless (note 3)
- POTS - Plain Old Telephone Service (note 4)
- Remote Account Manager and Transaction Analysis software is included with the system.
- Large easy to use A and Z scroll buttons.
- One Touch "CALL" button.
- Built-in eight-line LCD directory display.
- Programmable directory codes (1-4 digits).
- 10 and 11-digit dialing capability.
- Interfaces with 2 card readers - expandable to 24 with tracker expansion board(s)
- Live Streaming.
- Live transactions.
- Anti-pass back.
- 8000 event transaction buffer.
- Elevator control - requires elevator control boards(s)
- 31 Security (permission levels)- 29 Programmable (2 fixed levels).
- Database import/export capability.
- LED Lighting illuminates keypad.
- Built-in clock/calendar.
- Holiday schedule.
- Hold open time zones.
- Entry code time zones.
- Built-in postal lock provision.
- True Full Duplex communication.
- Stores up to 3000 telephone numbers and names.
- Transaction buffer stores last 8000 events.
- Stores up to 8000 access card codes - dependent on system memory.
- 31 security (permission) levels, 29 programmable with 4 time zones each.
- 8 hold open time zones.
- Three anti-pass back configurations: passive, active and trap.
- Elevator control (note 1) for up to 8 elevators, each serving 64 floors.
- Expandable (note 2) to control up to 24 entry points.
- 4-digit entry codes, one for each telephone number.
- 3 form "C" dry contact relays.
- Eight-line directory display uses super-twist LCD with 1/2-inch characters.
- EEPROM memory chip.
- Requires touch-tone, loop-start central office phone line.
- 16 VAC, 20 VA and 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformers supplied.
- FCC (US): DUF6VT-12874-OT-T
- DOC (CAN): 1736 4528 A
- Compliant with UL 294. ETL listed.
- Dimensions Surface Mount: 13"H x 11.25"W x 4.75"D.
- Dimensions Flush Mount: 13.25"H x 12"W x 3.25"D.
- Dimensions Wall Mount: 15"H x 13.25"W x 3.5"D.
120 S. Glasgow Avenue
CA USA 90301
Tel: (310) 645-0023
Fax: (310) 641-1586
Tollfree: (800) 826-7493