Wire Mesh Lockers - Beacon® BST133 Series
The steel Wire Mesh Lockers can be used to provide employees or tenants storage space for their personal items. This series efficiently uses limited storage space to provide secure storage.Product Details
- Construction: Panels feature 13-gauge steel mesh with 1-1/2" openings. Inner door frames are 12-gauge steel with 1-1/2" x 1" angle. Outer door frames are 14-gauge steel with 1-1/2" x 1" channel.
- Size: Widths range from 3' to 4" wide, from 3' to 5' deep, and all are 90" high. Door section height is 90". Single tier door has three 2" x 2" steel pin butt hinges. Each double tier door has two 2" x 2" steel pin butt hinges.
- Installation: When installing against an existing wall, optional back panel is not required for single-row lockers. For double row configurations, one back panel is shared between the rows. All hardware is included. MIG-welded and pre-punched for easy installation.
- Color: Units are powder coated Beacon machine gray, except for galvanized pieces.
- Weight: 8 to 190 lbs.
- Note: Single tier starter units have 1 door and 2 end run panels; add-on units have 1 door and 1 side panel. Double tier starter units have 1 door, 2 end run panels, and 1 shelf; add-on units have 1 door, 1 side panel, and 1 shelf.
- Standard: Single tier units feature two-point contact with concealed drop-rod. Double tier units include 18-gauge galvanized sheet metal shelf, 1 padlock hasp, and 2 door stops per door.
- Options: Top panel option: 1-1/2", 13-gauge expanded metal with clips with 1-1/4" x 1-1/4", 14-gauge slotted angle. Back panel options: galvanized 18-gauge sheet metal or 13-gauge expanded metal.
- Materials: Wire Mesh Lockers side panel frames are 14-gauge 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" angle steel with horizontal reinforcement. Doors are pre-hung with transom.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.