Wire Mesh Door - Beacon® BQF Series
Wire Mesh Doors are used in conjunction with our Equipment Cage. These doors are utilized when the standard slide door does not work with the layout requested. These wire mesh doors are galvanized with a 8-gauge wire making these doors very tough and durable. Doors are equipped with standard cylinder locks to make sure inventory or products are secured at all times.Product Details
- Construction: Wire Mesh Door features a 10-gauge galvanized welded wire mesh with 1-1/4” x 2-1/2” openings.
- Size: Door sizes range from 34” x 82” up to 118” x 94” allowing easy personnel access.
- Installation: This unit includes all hardware and instructions for quick installation. The unit is shipped knockdown.
- Color: Doors are galvanized with a powder coat finish.
- Weight: 1 to 367 lbs.
- Note: Heights are nominal - actual height for 8' partition is 7' 10-3/4"; 10' panel is 9' 10-3/4"; 12' panel is 11' 10-3/4".
- Standard: Cylinder locks are standard for these wire mesh doors.
- Options: Push button locks, electric strike card reader, panic bars and service windows are all available as options.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.