Wire Mesh Containers - Beacon® BVWIRE Series
The Wire Mesh Containers have a half-drop gate for easy access to stored goods. This unit is collapsible, making it easy to store and transport. The corners feature eyelets for easy stacking and added rigidity. The legs wrap and are welded around the base to prevent sharp edges. Units may be stacked 4 high. To allow for speedy loading and unloading of materials, the front gate drops halfway down.Product Details
- Construction: Units feature all-steel construction with galvanized welded wire mesh. Wire mesh is either 3 or 11 gauge with mesh openings of 1/2" x 1/2" or 2" x 2".
- Size: Units range in width from 20" to 40", in depth from 32" to 48", and in height from 21" to 42". Units have 4" underneath clearance for transportation by fork or pallet trucks.
- Weight: 58, 129, or 172 lbs.
- Capacity: Wire Mesh Containers have a capacity of 1,000 or 4,000 lbs.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.