Wash Down Floor Scale - Beacon® BSCALE series
This Wash Down Floor Scale is utilized for pharmaceutical, chemical, and food industries. This scale can withstand daily wash down cleaning.Product Details
- Construction: Wash Down Floor Scale features a non-metallic deck insert, type 304 stainless steel frame, feet, and bolts. Features stainless steel NTEP load cells and junction box.
- Size: The two (2) different sizes available are 48” x 48” x 4” and 60” x 60” x 4”.
- Electrical: The digital display is 115 Vac, 1 Ph. The cord is included ready to be plugged in for use.
- Weight: The different models weigh 296, 336, 351, and 391 lbs.
- Note: NIST H44 Accuracy
- Usage: Food, chemical, and pharmaceutical applications.
- Operation: Designed as a “clean-in-place” scale. To clean, lift the 1” thick polyethylene deck insert, exposing the stainless steel frame in place and hose down all components.
- Capacity: Uniform capacity ranges from 5,000 lbs. to 10,000 lbs.
- Standard: Bases are constructed in the USA with domestic steel.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.