Wall Corner Guards - Beacon® BRCP Series
The Wall Corner Guards - Corner Protectors is designed to keep corners from becoming damaged. These wall units can be attached to any 90 degree corner in all types of buildings, including office buildings, warehouses, and any overhead doors and tracks. PVC guards, model BYCG-12, may be stacked end to end for up to 47" overall height for optimum safety.Product Details
- Construction: The BVCP series is constructed from 2-1/4" thick shock-absorbing polyethylene. The BMRCG series is made from 1/2" thick black molded rubber and reflective yellow safety tape stripes. BYCG-12 is made from PVC.
- Size: Wall Corner Guards are available in a variety of heights ranging from 11-3/4" to 40-1/2" and in various flange widths ranging from 3" to 8".
- Color: Model BVCP-40 is yellow and BVCP-40-GRN is green. All other models feature black and yellow stripes for high visibility.
- Weight: This series ranges in weight from 2 to 9 lbs.
- Standard: Wall Corner Guards model BRCP-B-BY includes six 3/16" mounting holes and drywall anchors. BYCG-12 includes 4 screws and anchors and includes 4 units per package. Series BMRCG and BVCP do not include pre-drilled holes or drywall anchors.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.