Upright Scissor Lift - Beacon® BDSL Series
This mezzanine Upright Scissor Lift is a high-travel, double electro-hydraulic lift. This unit is supplied with standard straight toe guards for surface mounting or tapered toe guards for pit mount. This unit has a high-pressure gear pump and a hydraulic flow-limiter valve at the base of each cylinder. These models also feature safety restraint maintenance bars and mechanical upper travel stops.Product Details
- Construction: These units features steel construction. When platform width is the minimum size and requires removable handrails, the sockets for the handrails are welded on top of the platform, due to minimal substructure room.
- Projection: For optional beveled toe guards add 8" to the width and length. For optional straight toe guards with electric toe guard tape switch add 4" to the width and length. Specify the option during quoting for special pricing.
- Size: Models come with standard platform sizes ranging from 30" x 48" to 54" x 108". They come with maximum platform sizes ranging from 48" x 72" to 72" x 132". The base frames range from 30" x 48" to 54" x 108".
- Service Range: The Mezzanine Upright Scissor Lift units come with lowered heights ranging from 10" to 18" and raised heights ranging from 70" to 162".
- Electrical: 24 V operating control voltage.
- Installation: Surface or pit mount will end up with different overall heights. The three vertical geometric properties to be aware of is the (1) Lowered height (2) Travel (3) Overall height. When mounting in a pit, your travel will end up as your overall height.
- Weight: Weights range from 1,500 to 4,500 lbs.
- Note: Payment Terms: This product is special and requires a 20% deposit at time of order, 20% prior to shipment and balance net 30 with approved credit.
- Capacity: Available with capacities of 2,000, 4,000, or 6,000 lbs. Published capacities are rated as evenly distributed when the load is applied in the lowered position and then raised. Any applied load in the raised position, centered, end or side derates the published capacity, contact Beacon for specifications.
- Options: An optional upper travel limit switch is available.
- Warranty: To keep the warranty valid you cannot cantilever the geometric ratio weight beyond the center of gravity. All units are quoted the capacity within its deck size and must keep with a uniformly distributed load.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.