Truck Dock Bumper - Beacon® BDB Series
Truck Dock Bumper - Molded Dock Bumper are designed to protect docks from damage caused by truck impacts. Rubber bumpers will not warp, rust, rot or harden. These models have high impact resistance.Product Details
- Construction: These are constructed of rubber and reinforced with prime rubber containing nylon and polyester. Plastic-face bumpers, model BB1213-4PF, feature a heavy duty plastic face. Steel-faced bumpers (BB-516-SF and BB-818-SF) have a steel face.
- Projection: Models feature a projection ranging from 2" up to 6".
- Size: Models come in sizes ranging from 5" wide to 16" long up to 22" wide x 22" long in order to custom-fit loading docks.
- Installation: Installation hardware for the Truck Dock Bumper is sold separately. Anchors required are 6" long.
- Color: Models are Beacon Black. Model BB-1213-4PF features a Beacon Yellow plastic face.
- Weight: Models range in weight from 7 lbs. up to 60 lbs.
- Note: Contact Beacon for special sizing information for your specific application.
- Standard: Units come standard with predrilled countersunk mounting holes for 3/4" anchor bolts. Models are fully assembled and ready for installation.
- Options: For added safety, an aluminum OSHA standards sign is available for the Truck Dock Bumper.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.